Contributing to the Mission of Missione Maria Ausiliatrice allows us to serve our community and to accomplish the mission that the Lord has entrusted us with, in a spirit of joy, and generosity.
To contribute to our parish is:
- To bring the Good News to all in the parish and in the community of RDP;
- To provide a presence among for those in search of meaning;
- To provide faith education and preparation for the sacraments of Christian initiation for children, young people and those of all ages
- To foster faith growth to our youth and young adults, following St. John Bosco’s model of reason, religion and kindness;
- To provide spiritual accompaniment to the sick and elderly;
- To prepare couples for marriage and to provide accompaniment to separated or divorced people;
And, in the words of Pope Francis, “Being a disciple means being constantly ready to bring the love of Jesus to others.”
TOGETHER, LET’S SUPPORT THE MISSION OF MISSIONE MARIA AUSILIATRICE!!!